Be polite to your neighbors.
Parents now shaken with fear after a bullet came through their wall Thursday night grazing 11-month-old– Sam Henderson Jr. in the leg. Police say it happened at Cedar Glen apartments in South Bend around 8:20 pm.
ABC 57 News spoke with the regional manager of the complex who says it all happened when a neighbor had his gun out.
“This accident occurred on our property but as we understand it that you know this is gentleman cleaning his gun and it accidentally discharged,” said Brooke Davis, Regional Property Manager.
Stupid is a condition, not an excuse.
There is no jail term long enough for this amount of stupid.