1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I’m a good housekeeper. Everytime I get divorced, I keep the house.
3. I will not cook with any form of wine or alcohol that I am not willing to drink straight up. “Cooking sherry” is for cleaning toilets.
4. Stop signs are difficult to steal. It can take up the three Saturday nights to get away with one.
5. Curry is a gift from God.
6. Guilt is for suckers. Do your best, hold up your head, and soldier on. (Of course, if you don’t do your best, guilt is for you, but then that’s your problem, isn’t it?)
7. I had one date in high school. And it wasn’t a very good one.
8. I hate computers.
Oh, and now I have to tag eight people–I don’t think I have eight people to tag, at least not eight people who would notice me.
But I will do my best and to hell with the rules (whose rules are they, anyway?)
That’s 8 divided by 2 and all you get.
9. To hell with the rules.