“An Armed Society Is a Polite Society” 0
According to Sgt. Shelly Park of the Sanilac County Sheriff’s Office, the 18-year-old was building a .22 caliber gun when he accidentally made the makeshift firearm go off, striking himself in the abdomen. There were two other people near the man when the incident happened, and they contacted 911.
Deputies say the 18-year-old stated that he had forgotten there was a bullet in the gun when he started working on it.
Rule one of having a gun is always to check whether it’s loaded.
The stupid. It burns.