We tried this recipe recently and really like it, and it’s remarkably easy to prepare.
I suggest reducing the cooking temperature from 400 Fahrenheits to 390. The result is a bit more toothsome and a mite less limp. I also add basil and dill weed to the mix, because I quite like basil and dill weed. At some point, I’ll try some thyme and rosemary, but probably not sage. Methinks sage would be a bit strong.
H/T Susan for suggesting finding an alternative to sauteing the stuff, though zucchini sliced thin and sauteed with chopped onion, minced garlic, and herbs and spices to taste is also a treat.